Our Group relies on an international network of agencies, which support the segments of scheduled transport and dry products. They play an important role in the process of vertical integration.
Subsidiary agencies, such as ACGI Port Agents in Vancouver and in Singapore, and associated agencies with whom we have developed special relationships, such as Saelog in Genoa, play a key role in the processes of support, development and expansion of our business contacts and activities throughout the world.
Ishima Pte. Ltd., with head office in Singapore, and Sirius Ship Management, with head office in Genoa (for the management and coordination of crews).
The services are provided to our companies within the Group and to third parties:
• Technical management (supervision of construction and maintenance projects);
• Planning, procurement and management of programmed maintenance (“PMS”);
• Crew management (selection, recruitment and management of maritime staff pay);
• Management of systems for quality, safety and protection of the environment;
• Management of on-board information system;
• Management of legal and insurance matters.
Our Group is associated with the Compagnia Generale Telemar S.p.A. (Telemar). Telemar provides services and equipment for land sea communications, including the maintenance and installation of equipment for electronic communication and navigation, especially radio stations, communication satellites, radars and integrated navigation systems (gyroscopes and automatic pilots).
Telemar was founded in 1947 by one of the leading, Italian shipping companies with the objective of supplying a complete technical support and a service network in Italy and overseas by means of agreements for reciprocal services with some of the major production and service companies in the world.